Sunday, February 6, 2011

And Baby Makes 3

Hi Everyone!!!  My name is Michelle and I am so excited to say 'Welcome to Cricut World!'  For my first project, I decided to do a mini album for some friends of ours who are expecting their first bundle of joy.  I used three different cartridges for this project.  The first is my all time favorite font cart....Simply Sweet.  As you will find, my scrapping style is a clean and simple style and I feel this cart goes along perfectly with that!  I used Simply Sweet for most of the letters and for the safty pins.  The second cart I used was Straight From the Nest.  It is the first time I have used it and I must say I am so in love with it!  I cut the tree on the cover of the album with this cart.  I cant wait to be able to really play with it some more on some future projects!  The third and final cart I used was my Storybook cart.  I only used Storybook for one small cut, and that would be the scallop circle on the last page.  I had a blast making this and cant wait to send it out to our friends!  It will fun to see what pictures they choose to fill the pages with!!!  And be sure to check back tomorrow to see what Megan has in store for you all!!!




8 comments:

  1. Great design. I really like the front cover, that tree is really nice. Your friends will feel lucky to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love that tree with the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Looking forward to your next creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute michelle!!! Im sure the parents-to-be will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the cover! This will be a great keepsake for the family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. Love the papers you used on this!!!! The cover is adorable!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Michelle, you have chosen cute papers, and I like how you have left plenty of room for them to add their journaling. Love that tree on the front cover, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful baby album. The tree on the cover is really cute. Know the mother will be proud of it.

    ReplyDelete