Saturday, February 12, 2011

Best present

Hi all! It's me, Barbara, again! I chose to do a style that is so not me. Well, part of the reason is because I used the #40 sketch from the sketchabilities blog. I don't normally do such simple designs, but I needed a change this time. For this layout I used Storybook for the marquee shape, and Winter Lace for the snowflakes. I also punched the purple snowflakes with a Martha Stewart punch. The papers are from the Bo Bunny Midnight Frost collection. I added some ribbon and some border punching and put some purple bling on the snowflakes. That's about it. The picture is of my grandaughter at Christmas. She loved that box more than anything else, and boy did she have lots of presents! But we all know, kids love boxes! She just sat in it playing with her toys. I want to thank everyone for making our debut last week such a success!! We hope you will keep coming back!!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice design and I love the faux stitching around the marquee shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the folded ribbon and the purple accents. The snowflakes and the punched boarder make this pop. I know this is a simple style for you but it is so cute and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this! The snowflakes are awesome and the colors are awesome!!! Great LO, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty LO, those snow flakes look lovely and the colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might be simple but it is mighty! Just enough to show how beautiful the baby is.

    ReplyDelete