Friday, February 4, 2011

Canister Set

Welcome to Cricut World.  I am Donna Aragon and I am the first to add to the blog.  We are so excited to embark on this adventure.  So glad you can join us!!!  This the first etching project I have done.  I used vinyl and cut the design out with my Cricut using the "From my Kitchen" cartridge.  The knobs are ceramic cabinet knobs that I put on with hot glue.  The jars were purchased at the local craft store and were super cheap.  Hope you enjoy this project.  We look forward to your comments.

8 comments:

  1. These are great. Love the knobs you added. The etching is wonderful. I have yet to try etching. What a great addition to any kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna! These turned so beyond amazing! Awesome job for your first etching project!!! Now I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Donna these look great, would never have thought you could create something like this with your Cricut, great job love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. Very creative. Great job! BTW, I'm one of Megan's Night Owl friends!! Love your new blog ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out great and I know that stuff isn't easy to work with. The flowers in between the cannisters is a great idea and gives the photo a professional, finished look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so great! So creative and organized. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete