Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hook 'Em!

Hello, Hello! Welcome to Cricut World!! My name is Megan, Im a California girl with two VERY busy little boys. I do mostly scrapbook pages of their exploits, but I really love any project involving paper. Cards, altered items, mini albums- you name it, I have done it!

The layout I have for you today is called "Hook 'Em!". Its my little one (who is almost 3) when he was about a year old. From the time he could reach the edge of his high chair tray with his feet- he would hook his little toes on it. And he continued to do it until he quit sitting in that high chair! I used the Lyrical Letters cartridge on the Loop Dee Loo option, for the title. The journaling spot in the corner is actually the sun cut from Pooh and Friends.The patterned papers are all from the Basic Grey Lime Rickey collection. the card stock and buttons are just what I had in my supplies that worked with the papers.


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to create by the talent you see on this blog. Remember to come back tomorrow to see what we have next for you!

9 comments:

  1. Great design Megan, papers are perfect choice for these pics, the page is really well balanced and love the Loopy De Loo Option from Lyrical letters, never used it but sure going to now after seeing how good it looks....love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic lo!! Love those loop de loo letters!! Awesome pics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bright and cheerful layout! Your son is so cute! My little guy would do the same. Love the font you've used for the title as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this design! What an awesome blog you guys have going on here! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LO!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. So glad you posted it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Lime Rickey papers for childish layouts. This is a cute picture and I love that you scrapped it and how you presented it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh! So cute! I love the close up of the toes! Great punching and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual, you have the cutest little boys!! I think it is charming that you chose to scrap his little toes. Great LO.

    ReplyDelete