Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love

Hello, Hello!  Michelle, here!  This year, my hubs and I couldn't spend Valentines Day together.  He got his Valentines gift last week since he needed it for last weekend.  I didn't want to send him to work empty handed, so I made this bag and filled it with his favorite candies and goodies.  It was a nice surprise for him to find at 3 in the morning with a two hour drive ahead of him.

I am going with the theme of using every cart I own at least once.  In this case, I used a cart I have never used before, Love Struck, and a cart, Opposites Attract, that I tend to use a lot.  The heart is a cut from the 2010 Love Struck cart.  The 'Love' sentiment is from Opposites Attract.

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift for your hubby. The black fiber really set off all the red and white. Really fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice surprise for hubby Michelle. I love these gift bags and you've done a great job with this one. Opposites Attract is a great cart and that 'Love' sentiment looks really good against the filigree style heart from Love Struck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute, I like your colors and the offset love. Nice design and a great idea for a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this bag- the fibers really top it off! and I love how you shadowed both elements. Really makes them stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darned cute! I'll bet he was very surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the large punched edges on this. The fibers look great.

    ReplyDelete