Monday, February 7, 2011

Meeting the Mouse Puts A New Spin On Screamin' Mickey

I decided for my first project for Cricut World Blog I would do a Disney layout.  I have done so many Disney layouts  over the last year.  I want each of the 6 Grand Children to have their own albums so I often end up scrapping the same pictures in different ways.  Often I find that the same picture says something different about each child in the picture.











In the top photo you can see that my youngest Grand Child is not going to look at the Large Mouse.  In the bottom picture she is all out  screaming and not going to stop till that mouse moves away!!!!!  She kept screaming until Mommy put away the camera and took her!!  

I love the old news reel type Disney papers that I used on this.  They are older papers by Creating Keepsakes but I was lucky to find the sand colored one at Tuesday Morning.  Not your normal scrap place to shop but they do carry supplies often and you never know what you will find.  

The Cricuts cuts came from 3 different carts.  Mickey and Friends cart was used for the word Mickey, the white hand in the upper left section and the thumbs up which I turned to make a thumbs down.   Boys Will Be Boys cart has a wonderful arrow font on!  I used it to make the arrow that points to my Grand Daughter screaming.   
Lyrical Letters is one of my favorite carts.  The different fonts on it go with so many styles.  I used the Loop Dee Loo key to make the words "screamin' and on".  The Jumbo key created the rest of the words.  

The thumbs up was turned to create a thumbs down.
 Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another great project from our Cricut World ladies.

8 comments:

  1. Super cute LO! Love it!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this lo!! Love the papers and design!! Fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a wonderful job with this. I love that you included the no so happy granddaughter, that is all part of the experience and deserves to be documented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job on this! LOVE the title and the thumbs down! I am loving all of your Disney LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the comic strip mickey paper you've used! My little guy was 16 months when we went. He didn't scream but he wanted nothing to do with the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, soooo cute and love how you've used the pointed thumb from Mickey and Friends .. upside down what a great idea, and the different fonts really look great, another great example of innovate Cricut design work. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really neat distressed Mickey paper. Lots of fun embellies. Still can't believe I just missed you by minutes at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete