Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dance Recital Layout

This is my (Donna) last post for this week.  New projects are posted 3 times a week.  This is a LO using my beautiful granddaughter in her ballet costume for her 2009 recital.  Isn't she beautiful!!  I used Walk in my Garden for the flowers, Plantin SchoolBook for the ivory scallops, and Storybook for everything else.  I used the shadow feature on the letters and then applied cotton candy pink stickles.  The butterfly is from K&Co.  I used walnut distressing ink on the edges.  It has been fun this week with all of you and hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. I love the colors, they go with the dress so well. All of your Crict cuts are well done and I really like the branch on the left. The strip journaling is perfect for this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your black bling with the branch cut is so perfect with this. Love the journaling!!!! Yes, she is pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page with all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've used the Cricut well on this for the embellishment and it is s a lovely LO for this great pic of her, you've used your Cricut well on all 3 of your projects and I've enjoyed seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! Im jealous you get to use pretty pinky stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! The pinks together are perfect, the flowers and bling really add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete