Monday, March 21, 2011

Kitchen Note Board




Happy Spring!!  This is Donna with my latest project for you.  I bought the unfinished wooden plaques at a local craft store for $4.00 for the set of 3.  I sanded and painted them with white acrylic paint.  Added the paper on the fronts and then the trim.  I used cork board for the notes section and stuck on the Cricut cuts.  I love bling and fluffy so you could make it your own style.  I will be back Friday with a new LO.  Hope you enjoy.  By the way, I used Nifty Fifty cartridge on all cuts.

7 comments:

  1. These are sooo adorable!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are comment defying cute! Such happy and bright colors, and perfect for the Nifty Fifty carts. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! I love how all your projects are so out of the box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to show the usefulness of a Cricut, this is a great project, pretty and innovative, now I want the Nifty Fifties cartridge, well done and very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! my! gosh! these are SO adorable!! FABULOUS project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you did the cuts and then added thr material and bling

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE these! They turned out great! The ribbon really is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete