Monday, April 11, 2011

2 for the price of 1

Hello again!  I was hoping to get back on yesterday and post another layout, but the long day of packing up and driving home from our wonderful spring break trip to the Mountains ended with me being too exhausted!  So tonight I am bringing you not one but two layouts!  Just think of it as a little bonus!
First up is "hope for the cure"  I used my cricut cart Pink Journey for the title and the pink ribbon.  Used some new daily junque paper that I am in love with, so sad this is my last page of it.  Took the pink bazzill paper and realized it was not quite the right shade of pink so I chalked it with my metallic chalks to create a deeper, brighter tone of pink.  Used some fancy pants felt pieces, navy pearls, navy heart and a journaling note to finish it off.
 This second page is a lift from a scrapbook etc layout for the latest issue titled "sparkle"  My page is titled "all star squad"  I welded the words all and squad together using the gypsy font and the star is cut from home decor.  Added a few punched stars and coordinating paper and journaling.
Sorry for the less than perfect photos, it was already dark outside when I took the photos and I just could not get the best lighting in my house.  I have just decided that it is what it is when it comes to photos of my layouts, they all can't be perfect!  Come back tomorrow, I promise to be back with some more fun pages!

Thanks for looking!
Monica

4 comments:

  1. You're my hero! Posting such great work and more than you signed up for. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these and that paper is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking these lo's!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color schemes on both of these!! Love the styles and the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete