Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dates to Remember

Hello All!  Michelle here for my round 2 of projects :)  The first project I have to share with you this week is my new date book....Dates.  I am HORRIBLE with birthdays and anniversaries.  One of my New Years Resolutions was to keep up and remember to send well wishes family & friends.  For this project, I used three different cartridges.  The first being my Storybook cart.  I absolutely LOVE all the background features this cart holds.  I use this scallop square cut out quiet often and don't see myself not using it in the near future.  The second cart I used was Simply Sweet, one of my favorite font carts.  The letters for the word 'dates' that fill the banner were cut from SS.  And last but not least, Country Life.  I really am loving the look of banners, but have always been a bit nervous to use them.  Hopefully this project is the gateway to many more banners in my future.








Here is a list of all the other products that I used as well:

Recipe: 
My Minds Eye Abbey Road Pattern Paper
Bazzill White Cardstock
Colorbok Black Cardstock
Dew Drops - Bamboo Ink
Bazzill Pauly Poo Gems
Zva Pearls
Xyron 900
ATG 714
Bind it All 2.0
3/4" O-wire
Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
Making Memories Paper Trimmer
Craft size Glue Dots

4 comments:

  1. super cute!! I love the design on the fornt. and Im horrible at dates too! I should make myself one of these... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a date book one time so I could remember important dates - then I lost the book!! Yours is super cute. Love the little birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super idea I'm also horrible with dates. The bird is really cute, love the design of this cover book.

    ReplyDelete