Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dye~riffic Eggs layout

Hi, it's Emily! I apologize for the delayed posting of my latest project. Our cable/internet went out yesterday and we are just now getting it back. Anyways, with Easter coming up, I realized I didn't scrap any pictures of my son dying easter eggs. I just love the picture him behind the glasses all lined up. Since I've been using the Imagine a lot lately, I decided to just use the expression on this one.
The egg were cut from the limited ed. Easter 2010 cartridge. The background shape is from the new Elegant Edges cartridge. The mats for the photos and black circle were made from George Basic Shapes. Font was from the Birthday Bash cartridge.

8 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!! I love it all. Your pics are fabulous and I love how you decorated the eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and cheerful...like Easter eggs. This turned out really well, great doodling on the eggs and the pictures are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Very colorful and great title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pile of eggs is beautiful! The bright colors really say "Easter". Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture with your son behind the glasses. Great doodling on the eggs and letters. This is such a fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I love egg dying pictures :) and I didnt even want elegant edges till right now... dang it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Emily this turned out so well, love the doodling on the eggs and a gorgeous picture. That edge sure is nice, want that cartridge!!, great page love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely PERFECT! LOVE LOVE LOVE the background cut! You just sold me on that cart! Love the bright colors and the doodling!

    ReplyDelete