Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Jelly Bean Bag using the Imagine

Hi, it's Emily again!! I'm back with another project using the Imagine. With Easter just around the corner I thought it would be fun to make a treat bag for my son. It is very easy and quick to make! Which is really nice if you have a lot of these you want to give out!
The treat bags are from Stampin' Up, however, you could probably get treat bags from just about any craft store. Fill the bag just a little bit above half way with your favorite candy or I used jelly bellies. With their small size you can fit more in the little treat bags. The topper on the bag is from the Top Note Sizzix XL Die cut plate. Then they were distressed with a Tim Holtz Distresser. Take the layered die cuts and staple the middle to secure it to the bag. I put a ribbon on to hide the staple. Then cut the image from the Cricut Imagine Nursery Tails cartridge at 2 1/4 inches. Popped it up with some pop dots. 

8 comments:

  1. This is very cute and could be put to so many different occasions. Great idea and excellent execution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! that is TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really cute! I am thinking Halloween and school Christmas treats. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea and a great idea for Easter!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute tag. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure are a good advertisement for the Imagine, good to see you creating like that with it, this is so cute and a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable! Love the idea for easter! I may do it for my cousins bridal shower as the favors!

    ReplyDelete