Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Imagine A Card

Hi! It's Barbara again. I have a card to show you. All of the pattern papers with this card were created with the Imagine, and the Lori's Garden cartridge. I love the paper with the words. I know I will use that again and again. The butterfly was also created with the Lori's Garden cartridge. For the flowers I used a pattern paper created with the Imagine, but then I used a seven petal flower on the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge. I did them in various sizes. To create the big one I cut two 1.75 inch flowers, two 1.5 inch flowers, and then two 1 inch flowers. That should give you the idea. I then shaped the flowers. I have tweezers made specifically for  shaping them, but you could use a piercing tool. Just place it in the middle of the petal, and then squeeze the petal around it. The design for this card was lifted from the Amazing Paper Grace blog. You can visit her wonderful blog here. She is such an inspiration! Here's my card:



Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for stopping by!


Barbara

6 comments:

  1. Oh my!! This is gorgeous. The soft colors and the shiny white ribbon really go well together. Love the layered flowers and the pearls. Very creative - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with so many layers and details! Love those flowers! I have made some like that and I love the pearl accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I think this is the first card I've seen done with the I that truly love. There have been others I've seen on other blogs that I kind of like but this one is so pretty and so well done with incredible details. Until now I just haven't been impressed with the I but you have changed my mind. Wonderful card - I look forward to seeing your other creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful. I love the punching and the layers. Such amazing detail. just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautifully elegant. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautifully executed! Love all the details and the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete