Thursday, April 14, 2011

More to share!

I was a little late getting online last night so I decided to wait till this morning to post them.  I came home from work yesterday and had a sick child, made for a very long night and little sleep.  Unfortunately I must keep going so I will be maintaining my schedule at work, my daughter will come home from school to babysit today.  Since I was out of work last week for vacation I just can't take off this week.  I am sure you get the drift.
Onto to talk about my layouts.  The first one up was actually pretty simple, the paper was this busy, I have never worked with papers that have so much going on.  I just added the matting and layers, felt hearts and photo corner, then cut the "sweet girl" title in the top right corner above the journaling with my cricut using graphically speaking.  Added a little bling and some butterfly stickers and called it done!  Now as I look at the page I think it is too busy for my taste, but I have the philosophy that it is done and I will just move on, doesn't have to be my best work every time, right?
Next one up is from my daughter's cheerleading days.  Every year we would have to sell ads for the football program and we would always go to the eye clinic and he would purchase and ad.  He would always invite the girls to take photos wearing sunglasses and include in on the ad.  I was fortunate enough to be the lucky one to take the photos.  This is just one of the many photo shoots we had over the 4 years of high school at the eye clinic.  Used bazzill shimmer papers in white for this page, but for some reason it just does not look as crisp in the photo.  Used some scrap papers around the photo collage and cut the glasses from my cricut using the paisley cart and the title is cut from lyrical letters loop de loop and welded.  

Come back tomorrow and I will have 1 more to share!

6 comments:

  1. Both of these pages are so cute. Love the photos. You did a great job not letting the busy paper get in your way and I like the color scheme and sunglasses on the 2nd page. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more fabulous LOs!! Im not good with super busy paper like that first page- but you did an amazing job! I love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love the first LO. It is not by any means too busy. Gorgeous! The 2nd one is really cute of the girls in sunglasses. The title is so appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so cool!! Love the papers!! Especially love the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page, such cool fun pics that work so well with your chosen papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO's! Absolutely LOVE the first one!

    ReplyDelete