Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Happy hump day everyone! It's me, Barbara, again with my last post for this week. I have another card to share. You should recognize the paper with words from yesterday's card. It was created using the Lori's Garden cartridge and the Imagine. The lacy look is from the Paper Lace cart. I layered it in two different sizes. I lifted this idea from the Amazing Paper Grace blog. I believe she uses spellbinder dies, but I think the images from the Paper Lace cartridge are far better! Though I do have to say that the scalloped circle and circle were done with spellbinders dies.  I did use a white signo pen to dot the scalloped circle, and some of the Paper Lace cuts. I hope you enjoy my card. Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You are really making me want that paper lace cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thats a gorgeous card, barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Another elegant beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very pretty and beautiful card, love that cartridge and the technique you've used with the different sizes, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elegant feel! The frames are gorgeous and the flowers are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The paper lace cuts look really elegant. Brown is not the typical color for M-Day cards but with the beige roses, it sure does work! A work of art for sure....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I need lessons, I have that cartridge but can never get things to look like that!

    ReplyDelete