Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baby Shower Gift



This is Marlene checking in for my contribution.  My niece who has done some scrapbooking is having her first child in July.  My first impulse was to buy the supplies for a mini book then I remembered - oh wait, you can't do anything with a newborn but attend to his needs.  So in the end I made a ready for pictures book for newborn pictures.  The embellishments were cut using several different cartridges.  The giraffe,  owl, monkey were cut using Create-A-Critter.  The dog and ducks are from Animal Kingdom.  Kitten, donkey, cutie and banners are Birthday Bash. Plantain Schoolbook has the font. It's a Boy is Celebrations.   While Precious is from Graphically Speaking and Sweetie Pie was Just Because.  I combined 2 acrylic and chipboard albums.  All the papers are from G CD Studios as well as the brads.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Marlene, you really out did yourself on this one. What a treasure for a new mom and your design is adorable. All in all, it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute right down to the gift tag. Love the mix of chip board and acrylic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!! A lot of work but I think it was well worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so cute! What a great gift! The tag is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete