Tuesday, May 3, 2011

For the Love of.....

For my second post this week I am sharing a project that has been a long time in the making.  Not in the sense that it has taken me years to make it, it just has taken me years to muster up the courage to actually make it.  My father in law passed away in 2005.  I haven't been able to scrap any of the pictures I have of him.  I figured this is a good place to start.  Now that I have an album to solely dedicate to his layouts, maybe I will get on the ball and start them.  For this album I only used one Cricut Cartridge.  That being Simply Sweet.  I didn't want something that was overly girlie since it is really going to be for a guy.  All of the title work was cut using that single cart.





And here is a list of the other products that I used for this project:

American Crafts Modern Album 12x12 D Ring Binder - Black
Making Memories Strawberries and Cream Paint
Martha Stewart Around the Page Punch - Cherish
Recollections Boutique fleur Mulberry Paper Flowers
My Minds Eye Pretty Please "Blossoms" Paper
Zva Self Adhesive Crystals
Dashes, Dots & Checks Ribbon
Mod Podge Matte-Mat Finish
Craft 1/2" Glue Dots
ATG 714 
Fancy Pants Button - Its Your Day Collection
DMC Mouline Special Thread - #712

2 comments:

  1. oh Michelle... Im so proud of you for starting this project! and you did a beautiful job on the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete