Saturday, May 7, 2011

Freedom

Hey all!  It's Monica again, I know it is a little early for me to post again, but just helping out a friend in need this week!  It is actually Lesley's week to post but she had a family obligation and could not get this first post for the week done.  So I gladly stepped in!  Luckily this week I had a few free moments to get a page or 2 done so I have something to share!
Been trying to scrap some of our family photos from a couple of years ago, needed a change of pace since I have been working on my daughters high school album for the last year.  It actually felt really good to do a masculine page!
I used several scrap papers from my stash and a little new product from Teresa Collins. I just love her papers!  Cut the title from my cricut cartridge graphically speaking, think it was the words button.  Took me about an hour to figure out what title to use, actually cut something different at first but it just didn't fit well.  When I look at this photo of my son it just screams "freedom".  The journaling reads:  Feeling the breeze in your hair is the best part of the boat ride, even if it is cold!  My son has now told me that I can't write my journaling in cursive because he can't read it!


Lesley will be back another day this week with a new project to share!

5 comments:

  1. great papers, and the title is perfect! I really love graphically speaking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO MOnica, love the colour combination and I also love Teresa Collins papers. Graphically speaking is such a handy cart and the font looks good. tks so much for standing in for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title is really great. It does have a very nice masculine feel - not easy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome frame 'doodling' and blocking! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete