Monday, May 30, 2011

Gift Wrap with Cricut

One of the things that most people don't think of is making decorations for putting on a gift wrapped present.  This is my DD's birthday present - a cool pair of sandals.  I apologize for the poor picture quality but I had to take the photo at night.  The flowers are from Plantin Schoolbook and are cut in 4 different sizes.  I painted them with pearl iridescent paint very lightly.  Then I doodled around the edge of each flower and bent the petals back.  Arrange them to fit the gift box.  I finally added a big white shiny bow.  She really loved it and kept the flowers to use on something else later.  She said we was going to put them on a wreath.  Hope you enjoy this project.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea for gift wrap! those flowers really fancy up a present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I never even thought of using more than a tag for my wrapping. What a fabulous idea! and very beautifully executed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What a great idea! I would have never thought to do that!

    ReplyDelete