Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some LO's to share.....

Hello All!  Michelle again for my final post of the week.  So sorry this one is late....I went to a crop on Saturday at It's Scrapbook Time in Antioch and got a few layouts done to share. 






For Rock Princess, I used a Scrapbook Generation sketch and a few of my cartridges!  With the help of Noaillese Hunt, one of their designers, we came up with the Cricut cuts.  The music notes came off of Rock Princess while the cowgirl came from Country Life & the title work, at least the princess part, came from Opposites Attract. 



Silly Boys is based on a sketch from PageMaps.  I have had this picture floating around since 2007 and never really knew what to do with it.  For some reason it came easy to me at the crop.  For the title work I used both Alphalicious & one of my newest carts, Birthday Bash.





And my last one to share is 'Grumpys Shadow'.  My dad was doing some yard work here at the house when my nephew was here.  He had to do some 'manly' work with his Grumpy and followed him where ever he went. This is a LO that is also based on a Scrapbook Generation sketch.  I used Lyrical Letters and Birthday Bash for the title work. 

Hope you enjoyed what I had to share this week :)  I cant wait to start some projects for my next turn!!

4 comments:

  1. All three of these pages are extra nice. I love the design of the multi photo one, nice and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great LOs Michelle! You really did a nice job on all 3 of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts. Love the @ pagers!

    ReplyDelete