Monday, May 9, 2011

Well I am finally online and able to post to the blog, been having computer problems which have slowed me down a bit and prior to that had family visiting, a new baby for my daughter and a sick pooch, hopefully things will settle down now.

For this post I have created a LO from products obtained from one of my favorite online scrapping sites which happens to be Australian 'Outback Scrapping'.

I used Cricut cartridges Cindy Loo for the scalloped circle with the vines and bird and Heritage cartridge for the gate.  For further details check out my blog.  It's been a long time since I've been able to do 'pretty' pages which are my favorite thing to do but just heard my daughter is having a girl so thought I would get some practice in and although this has my grandson in it I thought seeing as its a family picture I could get away with my first steps back into 'pretty'.


I'll be back in a day or so for my next upload which is an example of just how you can think outside the square when using your Cricut.

4 comments:

  1. a gorgeous layout Lesley!! that vine is beautiful with the larger roses on it. You do "pretty" very well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love all the fancy cuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "pretty" LO! Great one to do to get back into it! That circle from Cindy Loo is so pretty, makes me want that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO, Lesley! The vine & roses are beautiful! Wonderful cuts!

    ReplyDelete