Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fun Family Time

Hello there! It's Monica back again! It seemed like just yesterday it was my week to blog for Circut World, time flies by so fast! I was hoping I would come back with some fancy project for you, but all I could pull out of my sleeve was a double page layout! I did use 5 cricut cartridges...hope that is a little impressive! It was to me! I used a sketch from the June 2 page Sketch Challenge over at Scrapbook.com for my design. I decided since I was scrapping I might as well use my cricut as much as possible on a page and not only use it for the challenge but for my blog post as well!


The papers I used are from a K and Company paper line called Smitten. I have had the paper pack for a couple of years, but have always loved the brown, pink, and purple of the papers. So pretty! Under the top left photo I glimmer misted a doily edge with tattered leather and pearl.
These are the cricut cuts:
Stems and leaves-Disney dreams come true
Flowers-Paisley
Family Time oval scallop-A Child's Year
Fun-Designer's Calendar
Parenthesis-Cherry Limeade

I think this is the first time I have ever done that many cuts from the cricut on a layout, kind of made me think of all the other things I can do...maybe this week!

5 comments:

  1. Using all those carts are impressive! All the pink, purple and girlie embellies really look great with the pictures. I love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A favorite paper of mine too! Yes I am impressed that you used FIVE cartridges! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and papers. Great multi picture layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the girlie feel of this page! The pinks & browns are perfect! Love all the bling too!

    ReplyDelete