Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rain Forest Cafe Layout

I don't think I ever told who this is - it's Donna.  I have a terrible problem trying to do simple pages or even projects for that matter.  I think I need a "bling intervention."  Doing negative space on LO's is totally out of the box for me.  So, I set out to do a simple LO with only one large focus Cricut cut.  It was very difficult and I thought I was going to pass out a couple of times.  Just kept breathing in and out, in and out.  Finally the torture was over and I did a relative simple page.  What do you think?

I used Plantin Schoolbook on the title and Creative Critters for the frog.  That is all I used - promise.

3 comments:

  1. AWesome layout!! I love the mini photos of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!!! its so so cute! the colors are great, and that frog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!!!! The labels, the colors & the pictures! Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete