Friday, July 29, 2011

Baby Boy Mini Album








I have 2 daughters and 4 granddaughters and all my friends it seems has girls.  I make these albums for baby and wedding showers.  Boy can I bling and fru-fru (Ria's new word) out those girls albums.  So, when my neighbor had a boy I was at loss for ideas.  I knew I had to go with a masculine theme so that I wouldn't make it too girly.  Baseball seemed the right idea.  There is no bling, ribbon, lace, stickles on this.  This is made out of 4 - 12x12 papers.  They are folded and glued together.  One end is cut off and that is the side the holes are punched in.  Add rings in the holes and decorate to your hearts desire.  I used Mickey Font on all the letters and the Baseball cart on every page.  The mother loved this and had decorated the nursery in sports theme.  It is very hard for me to explain how to fold this in writing.  If you can't figure it out, let me know and I will try to show the technique on here.      "This is Donna, signing out until Tuesday."

6 comments:

  1. I love this book it is such a great idea! You are gonna have to show me how to do it, looks very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...fabulous. I want to know how to do that. Can you point me to directions on the web? Thanks Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing mini, Donna! Love all the detail & how the book if folded! What a great gift to give!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous mini book Donna, love the design and definitely going to use this..tks for sharing the instructions. Love all the options it gives you for sharing photo's journaling etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the baseball theme.

    ReplyDelete