Friday, July 15, 2011

Birthday Card

Hi Lesley again, this is a pretty little card for a 70 year old's birthday this weekend, don't make cards often but I know she's of an age where she will really appreciate hand made cards although not a crafty person herself.

Pretty simple to create with 3 blocks of patterned paper over which I put a cut from 'Paper Lace' cartridge. Cut the oblong with scallop circle edge from 'Elegant Edges' cart and inked the edges with 'Versa Magic' Pink Petunia. The 'Just Because' phrase is from 'Paper Lace' cart. Down the left hand trim and on the butterfly wings, I used Stickles 'Cotton Candy'. Flowers and ribbons miscellaneous from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card and I can't imagine anybody not enjoying receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful and elegant card. I always love pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete