Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Hi everyone its Lesley again with a couple of projects coming up over the rest of the week.

The first is a layout in the series of my dgs's 1st Birthday celebrations, felt guilty that I hadn't started scrapping it when I received pictures from my dd of his 2nd birthday, so am on a roll at the moment trying to catch up.

With this one I used my new favourite cart 'Elegant Edges' to create the gorgeous border trim which this cart has many of, it's like buying a whole pile of new punches, what a bonus. The banner was cut using 'Nate's ABC' another cart I love as it also has a really good basic style font which I've done the 'To Me' with on this. The layered Elmo figures were cut from the cart 'Elmo's Party' along with the layered balloons. Used some embossing floss to pull the banner together and a punched border and a cute picture that you'd think he really was singing in..and there it is...hope you enjoy it.

5 comments:

  1. this is an adorable LO, Lesley! I love the elegant edges cut, and that banner is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this!!! Wow!! I love everything. Now I need another cart! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that loopy border and what a super cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors & cuts! That frame is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete