Monday, July 11, 2011

Mini Book

This time I've done a mini book with 4 pages of photos of my grandsons life up to his 2nd birthday, I've done this to send to his mum who isn't having much luck squeezing scrap time into a busy life, and like the current trend their photos are kept on a computer, so with this they have a record of his life without logging into a computer.

I used the Cricut Cartridge 'A Child's Life' for the front silhouettes and have raised the white background on 3D tape. The inside cover I used a combination of 'New Arrival' and 'Nate's ABC'. The red border at the bottom of the silhouettes on the front cover was another border trim from the cart "Elegant Edges'.

and the inside:

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering how one would use A child's Year, and you used it so well!! AWesome book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is fabulous and what a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this book! What an amazing idea. The cuts and colors are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete