Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Paper Lace Card

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Barbara again, and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! I had planned on showing you a layout, but it wasn't coming together the way I wanted and I didn't want to rush it. So I have a very simple card using the Paper Lace cart. I cut the bottom piece using Lace 2 on pg 23 of the book. On my gypsy I put the height at 4.75 inches and let the gypsy figure the width. For the pop out feature, I cut out the Lace 2 shadow on page 32 at 3 inches. Next I cut the Lace 2 on pg 32 at 3 inches. I added some stickles to the flower looking cutout and then sprinkled glitter over it. I added some pearls, a jewel to the center of the flower, and bam, your done! Hehehe, I have always wanted to say bam like Emeril!! LOL! Anyway, I think anyone would love to receive this card, and would think you went to so much work when it was really quite easy! I hope it inspires you! Now here's my card:

4 comments:

  1. Love this card, such a great way to fancy up a card! Think I may really want that cart...it has some great cuts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Good idea to layer glitter over stickles and the pearls look very elegant. Anyone should like to get this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, love the cuts on this and the overall look is gorgeous, tks for sharing the measurements as well makes it really handy as I'd love to lift it and yes, I'm sure anyone would love receiving this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! It is so simple, yet so elegant! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete