Saturday, July 2, 2011

Picturesque and Kate's ABC'S

Hello everyone, Barbara here! I hope everyone has some fantastic plans for the Fourth of July weekend! We will be lighting fireworks for the Grandbaby, if she can handle the noise! LOL! It's all safe and legal in my county, so no worries!

I have a layout to share with you of my grandaughter. She is such a ham! It probably has something to do with Grandma putting the camera in her face every day, since the time she was born! LOL! Now she runs right towards me whenever she sees the camera. It is hard to get a full head shot unless someone is there to ditract her. So I decided to use all those photos for one layout. You can see how she hams it up! I used the Picturesque cart for the corner shapes on the purple paper. The title was made using Kate's ABC's. The papers are from the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist collection. And of course I used white cardstock. The border around the purple paper was made using a Martha Stewart punch. The large blue scallops were made with an EK Success punch. On the sides of the photos is some old Thickers I have had forever! It's nice to finally put them to use! And here's my layout:



I hope evryone has a safe and wonderful holiday weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea and design, beautiful punched border and those corner shapes look really nice, really beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design and how you used all of the similar photos. Great color scheme and Cricut work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used the larger pic and then the smaller ones. That lace broader is stunning. And, I just used those exact stickers but in silver on a layout a few weeks ago. LOL, it felt good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lacy look of the punched border. Those blue eyes are outstanding! The color scheme is perfect for the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just so dang cute! Love the punching & color combo! Amazing design and love the title work!

    ReplyDelete