Monday, August 15, 2011

Believe in yourself

Hello!  It's Monica on this wonderful Monday.  We are finally getting some cooler weather here and what a relief it is!  Wanted to start of the week with a Layout I created for a challenge over at scrapbook.com.  I like to participate in the monthly challenges because it gets me scrapping more and really does help me get my pages done.
For this page I used several of my daughters birthday photos from a couple of years ago.  I did a mini photo shoot before her party and have been wanting to get them scrapped ever since!  I forgot how pretty the photos are until I pulled them out to work on this page.  I used my cricut cart elegant edges to cut the scalloped circle, then used george to cut 2 regular circles to layer over the scalloped one.  For my title I used pink journey.  Used lots of older papers for this page.  I am trying really hard to start using more of my stash, I am running out of room to store everything so that means I gotta use it up!  

Be back on Wednesday with another fun project!

No comments:

Post a Comment