Saturday, August 13, 2011

You make me smile!

Good Morning to you!  I am posting early in the morning as there was no sunlight left yesterday for me to get my photo done!  It's Monica here and today I am bringing you a card.

I used Stampin up Certainly Celery as my base and pretty much the rest of the card was made using scraps of an older BG line that I can't even remember the name!  The background white cs is actually embossed with little flowers, then inked the edges with stampin up pretty in pink.  All the pattern paper is cut inch wide and inked with certainly celery on the edges.  Cut the lace doily with my cricut mother's day 2010 cart at 3 1/4 inches.  (note when cutting that small it is very hard to get the delicate pieces out, I spent about 30 minutes poking it through with my paper piercer)  Used designers calender for the scalloped rectangle, then cut 5 different size daisies with walk in my garden cart, starting at 2 inches and going down every 1/4 inch.  I sprayed the flowers with glimmer mist to dampen and used a toothpick to curl the petals, let them dry and glued them stacking from largest to smallest and added the bling center.  Overall I am very happy with the results of this girlie girl card!

See you Monday with another project!

No comments:

Post a Comment